Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Back from the Amazon...

When you take one thousand photos or so, it's hard to sort through and make any sense of them.
So rather than bog myself down ... I'm going to continue with life as it's happening, and post the Amazon stuff when I can.  Every minute is fun here, and I don't want to waste in on the computer!

That said, yesterday and today were too much fun to miss.

Although the US lost, it wasn't because we weren't supporting them :




didn't help though.... nor did @theLastCallHat :


So very interesting to listen to the analysts as they sit around watching the game on the Last Call set ... 1/2 of it is in some sort of soccer-player code ... similar to sailing dialog I guess (I didn't record it since I thought that would be in bad taste)...
Then, just before half-time, they all jump up and go over to the set to prepare to explain the highlights (wedged in around the inevitable ads). Everyone gets to see this part, albeit from a different angle : 




More later tonight!! (we got to see Copacabana from a helicopter)

No comments:

Post a Comment